Please bring a photo ID and current insurance card to all appointments.
“We switched from a different OB/GYN in Dallas and have been very happy! Dr. Jacoby is very nice and I feel comfortable with him. My Husband and I both LOVE Amanda who works in the front office. One of our biggest complaints [about] the doctor we switched from was how unhelpful and rude the front desk staff were and Amanda has been so incredibly nice and helpful!! We are very happy with the switch!”
Become a Patient
- Make an Appointment
- Sign up for our patient portal
- Download your patient forms online through the patient portal
When you come to our office for the first time as a new patient, we’ll ask you to complete some initial forms, including an Authorization and Consent for Treatment form, if you were not able to download them from the patient portal in advance of your appointment.
To make sure there are no delays in care during your first visit experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure your registration is complete before meeting with your new provider.
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card
- Valid US governement issued photo ID e.g. drivers license
- Pharmacy Information: – Please have your pharmacy name, address and telephone number for us to be able to electronically prescribe your medications.
- Diagnostic Laboratory: – Please contact your insurance to find out what your preferred lab (e.g.LabCorp, Quest) is that we need to send any bloodwork or specimens to.
- Method of payment for your copay, coinsurance, deductible or any outstanding balances
- List of current medications
- Copies of any labs or imaging studies you may have had that are needed for your scheduled visit
- Any letters of referral
In an effort to respect the time of all of patients, our staff strives to stay on schedule so that other patients do not have to wait.
For patients who are delayed and arrive late for appointment, every effort will be made to see them the same day. However, wait times may apply, or appointments may need to be rescheduled.
PWHC Medical Records Release of Info – Allows patients to authorize the disclosure of their health information to a designated individual, company, agency, or facility.
Preferred Contacts (PDF) – Patients are encouraged to complete and return the Preferred Contacts Form.
Virtual Visit Policy (PDF) – This policy describes the process for the documentation, maintenance, and transmission of information using virtual visit technology.