"My goal is to educate and empower my patients while providing excellent medical care for routine and high-risk obstetrics, adolescent/adult gynecology, advanced laparoscopy, preventive medicine/nutrition, and sexual dysfunction."
About Dr. Jacoby:
Balancing the ability to diagnosis and treat disease with taking the time to listen
and communicate defines the role of an obstetrician/gynecologist. This is the philosophy
of Dr. Jacoby whose mission is to educate and empower his patients while providing
excellent medical care for routine and high-risk obstetrics, adolescent/adult gynecology,
advanced laparoscopy, preventive medicine/nutrition, and sexual dysfunction.
his comprehensive treatment of women, Dr. Jacoby understands the need to consider
relationships with significant others. He recognizes the importance and the challenges
for the couple in achieving and maintaining effective communication and satisfying
intimacy. Dr. Jacoby established the Center for Sexual Enrichment to provide medical
and psychological assessment and treatment in order to promote sexual health and
to improve the capacity for intimacy.
Dr. Jacoby is a Fellow of the American College
of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a member of the American Association of Sex Educators,
Counselors, and Therapists and has served as Chief of the Department of Ob/Gyn at
the Medical Center of Plano.
For leisure, Dr. Jacoby enjoys spending time with his
wife and two boys.
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans
- Tulane University School of Public Health, New Orleans Masters in Public Health
- University of South Florida, Tampa
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Center of Plano Chairman, Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004
- The Center for Sexual Enrichment, Plano Medical Director, 2006-7
- National Public Health Service, Health Promotion / Disease Prevention Project
- Center for Sexual Enrichment Director 2006 - present
- Glaxo-SmithKline National Advisory Panel
- Speakers Bureau – Berlex, Roche, Glaxo-SmithKline, Conceptus, Xenomics, Myriad Genetics, Warner Chilcott
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society of Sex Educators and Counselors
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
Awards and Recognition:
- Voted Best OB/GYN D Magazine
- Voted Best OB/GYN Collin County Plano Star Courier