Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Here at Personalized Women’s Healthcare, we take pride in offering our patients some of the most advanced treatments and procedures available. These provide minimally invasive surgical procedures that are preferred by many women. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery – minimally invasive technology for hysterectomy, ovarian cyst, and endometriosis surgery.
- NovaSure Endometrial Ablation – for incision-free treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding. This technique can usually be done in our office with gentle sedation. Most people return to their normal activities the next day.
- Essure Sterilization – an option for women who have completed their family. This non-hormonal treatment requires no incision, can usually be done in our office and offers a rapid return to normal activities.
- Accessa® – minimally invasive treatment for reduction in size and symptoms of uterine fibroids.
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Myomectomy – minimally invasive technique for removal of uterine fibroids.