COVID-19 UPDATE 3/10/21
Our office hours are: M-Th 8:30-4:30pm (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm), and Fridays 8:30-12:00 (closed in the afternoon).
Our office is open and we are continuing to see patients. Although the mask mandate is lifted and Texas businesses have opened up 100%, our office will continue to follow the current CDC guidelines.
To continue protect our patients, our office will continue to follow these protocols:
1. We call all our patients the day before their appointment to pre-screen with a list of questions related to COVID-19.
2. We do not allow children in the office at this time and we ask patients to come alone to their appointments at this time.
3. Patients will continue to be REQUIRED to wear a mask when in our office, face mask alone is not acceptable, a mask must be worn.
4. The physicians and all our staff will continue to wear masks.
5. Our “sneeze guards” at check-in and check-out will remain in place.
6. We have spaced the chairs in the waiting room greater than 6 feet apart.
7. Your check-in process has been shortened (we ask that you complete most of this online through your portal) and will be taken back to an exam room within minutes of arrival into the office.
8. The waiting room is disinfected frequently including door handles, surfaces etc.
9. As always, our exam rooms are disinfected between each patient. Your continued health and wellbeing is our primary goal and invite you to ensure you continue your routine healthcare as part of keeping yourself well. We are here to support you through this time, if you need to speak to a staff member please call the office during the above hours. To reach the Office call 972.473.2020, or for after hours for Urgent calls only. Please do not call the physician on call after hours for non-urgent issues, prescription refills or appointment questions, please call the office during normal business hours for these.
For a Life Threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Thank you for your understanding of these temporary changes as we all support each other through this unusual healthcare crisis our country is experiencing. Please stay safe, keep your family safe and please wash your hands often and keep your hands away from your face and stay home.
News & Announcements
COVID-19 UPDATE 5/11/20
COVID-19 UPDATE 5/11/20 Our office hours will return to full office hours: M-Th 8:30-4:30pm (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm), and Fridays 8:30-12:00 (closed in the afternoon). Our office is open and… Read More
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
Personalized Women's Healthcare is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
“Dr. Jacoby has been my OBGYN for over 20 years. His level of personalized care is why I have continued to stay with him. He cared for me [through] both of my boys' pregnancies and was there for the delivery of one. [For] the youngest he could not attend as his wife was having surgery but he took the time to call me and follow up before and after birth. His level of patient care is outstanding.”
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.