COVID ANNOUNCEMENT & UPDATES
Our office hours are: *M-Th 8:30-4:30pm* (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm), and *Fridays 8:30-12:00* (closed in the afternoon).
Although most mandates have been lifted and life begins to return to a new normal, our office will continue to follow the current CDC guidelines and any OSHA requirements to protect employees.
Our office will continue to follow these protocols:
1. We triage all our patients the day they call and schedule or re-schedule their appointments and pre-screen with a list of questions related to COVID-19.
2. We do not allow children in the office at this time and we ask patients to come alone to their appointments at this time.
3. Patients will continue to be REQUIRED to wear a mask when in our office.
4. The physicians and all our staff will continue to wear masks.
Your continued health and wellbeing and that of our employees, is our primary goal and invite you to ensure you continue your routine healthcare as part of keeping yourself well. To reach the Office call 972.473.2020,* or for after hours for Urgent calls only. Please do not call the physician on call after hours for non-urgent issues, prescription refills or appointment questions, please call the office during normal business hours for these.
For a Life-Threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Thank you for your understanding of our office policies as we all support each other through this ongoing and unusual healthcare situation.
Proudly Part of Privia Health
Personalized Women's Healthcare is proudly part of Privia Health. Privia connects us with leading doctors in the community to transform healthcare by delivering high-quality, coordinated care that is centered on our patients.
To learn more about the resources that help you manage your healthcare, or to find other Privia doctors, visit their website.
“Dr. Jacoby has been my OBGYN for over 20 years. His level of personalized care is why I have continued to stay with him. He cared for me [through] both of my boys' pregnancies and was there for the delivery of one. [For] the youngest he could not attend as his wife was having surgery but he took the time to call me and follow up before and after birth. His level of patient care is outstanding.”
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.