Here at Personalized Women’s Healthcare, we take pride in offering our patients some of the most advanced treatments and procedures available. These provide minimally invasive surgical procedures that are preferred by many women. Some of these include but are not limited to:
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery – minimally invasive technology for hysterectomy, ovarian cyst, and endometriosis surgery.
- da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Myomectomy – minimally invasive technique for removal of uterine fibroids.
- Endometrial Ablation – for incision-free treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding. This technique can usually be done in our office with gentle sedation. Most people return to their normal activities the next day.
- Accessa® – minimally invasive treatment for reduction in size and symptoms of uterine fibroids.
- Hysteroscopic Surgery – minimally invasive diagnostics of endometrial lining, removal of uterine polyps, fibroids (submucosal) and foreign bodies e.g. retained IUD’s